August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! I don't remember the bed being this hard last year, or the room this dark. I guess I can sleep ok, but fumbling around in the dark sucked. Seems that they got rid of the floor lamps! I objected repeatedly and they found me a desk lamp with two small bulbs. I did used to bring my own light bulbs to Coz but I thought they got off of that small bulb kick after they went CFB. And they are those cheaper, yellowish CFBs too.

Dive Paradise would not fill my pony! :mad: I'm going out one day with Chief's clan on Allison's boat tomorrow, so he'd better be a better buddy than the typical boat pick. :eek: I'll get my pony to Opal's tomorrow for Tuesdays dives.

Now that I can see my dive gear, I guess I need to get it organized, batteries charged, etc.

Jeez, the pressure is on!! Maybe I can get you an extra 80 to carry?

Hey DD, maybe CV will teach you his infamous superman pose! :wink:

Thanks! I'm going out one day with Chief's clan on Allison's boat tomorrow, so he'd better be a better buddy than the typical boat pick. :eek:

Geez Don, how did you make that happen? You better behave yourself with Alison. She won't be putting up with your usual nonsense.
:no:

Geez Don, how did you make that happen? You better behave yourself with Alison. She won't be putting up with your usual nonsense.
:no:
She mentioned you, I think - but I thought she said you were Texan. I was trying to think of a Kristi I'd dived with in Coz, but then I am so bad with names - and certainly didn't connect that with you, but maybe so.

Great diving with Allison & Carlos, Chief & Martin (did I get it right yet?), and other nice folks. Allison has a really great boat and runs a great show. I hope the shot of the two little drums comes out, as well as a few of Chief, etc.

I kinda got in the way of a pair of props nearly but Alison was great about yanking me down. :eek: Diving back to back 100 cf tanks, I got close to deco on the second dive and no way I would get my computer back to green - can't claim that "always" now. I never got in the red tho, and did 6 minute SS in the yellow, so it's ok. If you don't hear from me tonight tho, call DAN.

Chief was extra nice to giving me a ride to Opals to drop off my pony for filling and my BC, then back to Hot Coz - and he threw in a scenic tour of downtown, some streets twice. :confused: Cute little rental car, hitting 3 out of 4 cylinders at times. Such a nice morning, followed by a nice lunch soon to be followed by a nice siesta.

She mentioned you, I think - but I thought she said you were Texan. I was trying to think of a Kristi I'd dived with in Coz, but then I am so bad with names - and certainly didn't connect that with you, but maybe so.

Not in COZ. In Utila. We dive with Alison often. I consider her a close personal friend. Yes, I did tell her the sort of things you do like bounce dives etc. I'm glad you were able to dive the plan and not put her reputation on the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not in COZ. In Utila. We dive with Alison often. I consider her a close personal friend. Yes, I did tell her the sort of things you do like bounce dives etc. I'm glad you were able to dive the plan and not put her reputation on the line.

Allison was especially nice, a delightful dive leader, with a super boat, and more.

Allison was especially nice, a delightful dive leader, with a super boat, and more.

Alison is a class act. No doubt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom