February 2013, The most awesome, coolest list ever!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

More kewl kids = More Fun!

I'm starting to get excited!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sunday night cocktail sounds fine, but Wet Wendy's is closed Sunday...
Oh, I didn't think of that. Any suggestions?????

I can't wait to get there. I haven't been to CZM since not long before Gabi, Heath and Opal's accident. I'll be bringing my new "Dive Buddy" Debbie with me. She was just certified in August and this is her first island trip. She can't wait to try out her new certification in some blue water!

David thompson at the french quarter would love to have us i'm sure. That is my last night so perfect for me-
. I will make sure he is open sunday night, but i'm pretty sure he is.

NullNullSem will be there 2/17 til 3/3, have not yet decided where to stay or with whom to dive, but the flight is booked and I'm narrowing it down.

Also shopping for a dive computer. (yeah, not the forum to bring this up... but... it's a shame there seemed to be problems with the Aeris Manta, first version... cuz there's a "new" one on ebay that will likely go for around $125... I've read too many reviews that indicate problems with this model to go for it. Still looking...)

My 17 year old son and I will be diving on Feb. 15-18 with Aldora (not booked yet but I always dive with them). Haven't booked a hotel yet either. If anyone else is there with teens, it might be fun to get together.

34 days til I am there.......but whose counting?:D

1KWIK_69(Dave) my new hang out is the Love Bar. A great place to have fun. cant beat the location. Like Palapita. LOVE BAR is past the bronze statues after the ferry pier. Just north of the airport calle. it is under the palapa. Right on the beach. Maria and Rueben own the place. Amazingly friendly. Tell Maria I sent ya. Hopefullly I will be there anyway.:D kev

Dave my new hang out is the Love Bar. A great place to have fun. cant beat the location. Like Palapita. it is past the bronze statues after the ferry pier. Just north of the airport calle. Maria and Rueben own the place. Amazingly friendly. Tell Maria I sent ya. Hopefullly I will be there anyway.:D kev

I thought that was you I heard while I was trying to sleep!!!

Seriously, Love provides nice music through the bedroom window. Not too loud, just nice....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom