Nudibranch ID help please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cam_snapper

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi gang - just been editing up some nudi shots, trying to name names as well as just make them look pretty.

There are two I just can't identify, would be grateful if you could help!

Both seen on the Great Barrier Reef, Australia.

IMG_8353 edited.jpg

IMG_6241 edited.jpg

Just as an indulgence here's a couple more that i'm really proud of but can identify! The pink chap leaning over the ledge is a ceratasoma amoenum, the two-in-one are tambja verconis.

Tambja verconis 2 edited.jpg

Ceratosoma amoenum edited.jpg

First one appears to be yellow-ridged ceratosoma - Ceratosoma flavicostatum. The second one is definately Co's CChromodoris - Chromodoris coi.

Please submit Ceratosoma flavicostatum to nudipixel.net, as they don't have photo on file.

Please submit Ceratosoma flavicostatum to nudipixel.net, as they don't have photo on file.

Has been another 3-4 months since Nudipixel has reviewed and posted photos. Sad that it's practically died as a website

Has been another 3-4 months since Nudipixel has reviewed and posted photos. Sad that it's practically died as a website

Starting to look that way. I have about 600 in the queue from last Nov-Dec. A lot of work for naught.

Post it on Nudibase group on Facebook. Should be able to get it ID'd pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom