Daytrip suggestion in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hainakuoh

Registered
Reaction score
Ill be in Bali for Business this coming weeks and I plan to fit in a daytrip of some sort in one of the weekends Ill be there? Any suggestions? It seems Tulamben is a good one and manageable.

Im looking for a reasonable priced package... Please provide recommendation as well.

Thanks.

Any suggestions? Price Range?

We sell it for $99 +$25 for equipment rental including two dives, Nitrox, lunch and transport to/from your hotel in South Bali. ScubaBoard user can get 10% discount from this price :)

If you make your own way to/from Tulamben you can get a cheaper price with a local Tulamben operator.

Where are you staying, coming into? If it's Denpasar, your looking at 3-4 hours each way to Tulamben. You have to factor in travel times when planning anything in Bali. Just food for thought. If you are in the Denpasar area, I'd recommend finding the closest operator (with speedboat) to take you to Manta Point.

We sell it for $99 +$25 for equipment rental including two dives, Nitrox, lunch and transport to/from your hotel in South Bali. ScubaBoard user can get 10% discount from this price :)

If you make your own way to/from Tulamben you can get a cheaper price with a local Tulamben operator.

Good to know for my next trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom