River diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knives

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had an awsome day in the river at Brockville yesterday....dove the Gaskin....a nice wreck, then the Muskelonge(not sure how to spell that) and then the Daryaw ...lots of current on the last wreck...what a great day ...Thanks to Tom R, Harold, Dan M, and James ...today we are off to do the Eastcliff hall (deepsix and deluca will be joining us today) this wreck deserves a few dives to take it all in.......have a good day diving maybe the wexford tomorrow ...this holiday diving stuff is tough....
gotta dive ....

I agree with Knives, what a great day. Wow that current stuff is something to get used to though. Wish I could be there again today.

knives:
I had an awsome day in the river at Brockville yesterday....dove the Gaskin....a nice wreck, then the Muskelonge(not sure how to spell that) and then the Daryaw ...lots of current on the last wreck...what a great day ...Thanks to Tom R, Harold, Dan M, and James ...today we are off to do the Eastcliff hall (deepsix and deluca will be joining us today) this wreck deserves a few dives to take it all in.......have a good day diving maybe the wexford tomorrow ...this holiday diving stuff is tough....
gotta dive ....
Feel soooo sooooorry for your pain with the tough holiday diving. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom