River diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knives:
I had an awsome day in the river at Brockville yesterday....dove the Gaskin....a nice wreck, then the Muskelonge(not sure how to spell that) and then the Daryaw
I think its Muscallonge, I write as I sit here trapped at work
:1poke:

After a long absence I decided to dive Brockville and Picton this past week, we dove the Eastcliffe Hall, a lot of current and low vis but still a great dive, if you haven't dove this wreck contact Andy at www.depthchargediving.ca and enjoy a freighter in 70 feet of water. I would rate this dive as an more advance dive with the current but well worth the trip.

In Brockville a visit to the Keystorm or Daryaw is well worth your time and effort lots of local operators, Sea and Sky being one of the better operators.

In Picton lots to choose from, just like Kingston intact schooners and for a great intermediate dive go for the Manola the only way I know for sure is Ducks Dive and they only take large groups.

Yes the diving was amazing...it was nice to get back in the lake though and not have to fight the current...

Yes.... but we do not seem to ever have that kind of problem... :wink:

d33ps1x:
What is silt? I keep hearing about it but I've yet to see any... :D

I must admit when I first started diving I was always stirring things up...silt that is, but after my DIR course I only stir things up once in a while now :11ztongue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom