Completed my OW class yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mhattenhauer

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I made a comment on another thread about almost panicking, hut due to this board I calmed myself and didn't panic. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that shares their experiences and experience to the new divers. I have read a ton of information on this board and it has helped my tremendously. Thank you to each and everyone of you who take the time to post on this board!!
I am officially hooked on diving and enjoyed my class I know I have a long way to go before I'm a great diver, but I'm on my way!

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....a job well done with the hard part in the past....now dive dive dive and enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Every journey starts with a single step! Welcome to the amazing underwater world!

Congratulations and welcome aboard. Don't forget to periodically practise the 20 pool skills you learned--don't be like many other new divers including myself.

Thanks y'all! I'm ready to get back underwater. The visibility was only 15 foot toward the surface but down at 55 we had 25 foot. It was still a great time.

Always good to hear that the time we spend on this board has been useful. Congratulations on your entry into an exciting and beautiful new world!

Back
Top Bottom