Hello from Tacoma, WA!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone! My name is Will and I just moved from Denver to Tacoma, WA. I'm looking for some new dive buddies; so let me know if you need a dive partner.

Hey Will!
I'm stationed here at JBLM in WA(Tacoma). I'm just getting back into diving here. I'm currently taking my PADI DiveMaster course as well.

I've been around the World diving, but in starting to dive here now. I'm 19 (I've been diving for almost 5 years), and I'm in the Army here. (I'm a Military Police Officer). Would love to have new five friends here.

, Austin

Will,

Welcome to the beautiful Pacific Northwest! I live in the Seattle area, but do make it down to the Tacoma area on occasion, as well as Hood Canal. There is some good diving where you are. Just be cognizant of the currents.

Kosta

Welcome to the PNW! You have a nice, benign dive site in Tacoma, at Les Davis, with reasonable parking and an easy entry. And you have a fantastic charter boat operator in the Bandito crew -- Rick has been at it a LONG time, and really knows his sites.

Welcome to SB - hopefully you'll join in the conversation here!

Ray

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom