New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TuckerM80

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all. I am new to scuba board and I recently moved to Tampa bay from cape cod, MA. My name is Tucker, and when im not Fixing Fords I am either diving or planning my next dive. Recently got my cavern cert, and working toward full cave. Always looking for new dive buddy’s and new dive spots. I’ve read plenty of forums here and finally decided to register.

Welcome, I'm up in Gainesville! There are quite a few dive clubs in the Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area. If you're interested in springs/freshwater diving, the Florida Springs Dive Club has a monthly meeting and rotates to a different spring each month for a club dive. We have quite a few cavern and cave-certified members; the last club dive was out at Orange Grove, which was a fun "something for everyone" dive (OW folks stayed in the basin; cavern and cave buddy teams got to get in a cavern/cave dive, meet some new cavern/cave buddies).

Hello all. I am new to scuba board and I recently moved to Tampa bay from cape cod, MA. My name is Tucker, and when im not Fixing Fords I am either diving or planning my next dive. Recently got my cavern cert, and working toward full cave. Always looking for new dive buddy’s and new dive spots. I’ve read plenty of forums here and finally decided to register.
Whalecome

Welcome! Nice that you found us. We look forward to seeing more of your participation.

Back
Top Bottom