Good HP fill at Wallin's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoolin01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gotta give credit when due. I took two HP 100 tanks in for visual inspections and got full 3500psi fills in each. That's a first for me in 15 years of HP ownership, here on the peninsula.

Anywater Sports fills my 120s well too.

Yeah, really I guess if I was not getting good fills I would gripe and if not corrected... That would be it for me (making some marginal allowances for the new guy/gal or some such). Most of the local SJ, SC, Monterey area places are generally carful about that. It tends to be a diver hot button :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I was closer to San Jose. Maybe once the local fill cards run down, I'll see if I can remember to take tanks with me when I'm down there.

I had tried 3 local shops including the old Wallins location and never even gotten close. Haven't tried Scuba Fusion in San Mateo yet, but I see they want $12 for a HP fill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom