Divemaster cert in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I currently work as a rescue diver for the fire dept. in Kansas and I'm looking to make a trip/dive vacation to Florida to get my DM cert. I have relatives that live in West Palm Beach and there are many dive shops there, so I'm looking for recommendations on which shop to get this through. I would also be willing to drive an hour or 2 from West Palm Beach.
I am looking to eventually get dive instructor, so I can train future fellow members on my dept.
Thank you for any references, this will help a great deal!
Happy first post to me lol

Welcome to the best dang scuba site out there!

I just did my IDC at EASE, Eastern Academy of Scuba Instruction in Vero Beach. They are excellent, and had the best price I could find. I believe they are within an hour of West Palm, but they have a house, and all meals, lodging, everything is included. I couldn't recommend them higher. I passed my IE with room to spare. Being able to stay at the house, and literally live, eat, and sleep training was a big reason why I was able to do so well. And the food was fantastic!

Here is a link to their site: EASE - PADI scuba diving instructor training facility in Florida

If you choose them for your Divemaster training, you will not regret it. And, you will be good to go when you decide it's time to do the IDC. Best of luck!

I think this is the wrong forum. Try posting under "Go Pro" in the Basic Scuba Discussion forum =)

check us out a Stuart Scuba (www.stuartscuba.com)
Many of our key staff are first responders and public safety divers. So we know that world.
We are part of the largest private dive center operation in the US and our owners are on-site and involved in daily operations
We train for multiple agencies and offer every specialty you can think of.
and lastly, I've never found anyone better. I started 4 years ago as a customer and was so amazingly impressed at how they train I was demoted to staff :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom