Found GoPro Hero4: Yucab Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put a post in Facebook page Cozumel 4 You concerning this camera. It belongs to Brenda Eames. She lost it on Yucab reef. Go Pro 4 on a yellow float handle. Brenda has already returned home. The divemaster for the dive was Yasser Vermont 987.107.7523. I will also attempt to contact Brenda or her husband Alan Braatan.

I put a post in Facebook page Cozumel 4 You concerning this camera. It belongs to Brenda Eames. She lost it on Yucab reef. Go Pro 4 on a yellow float handle. Brenda has already returned home. The divemaster for the dive was Yasser Vermont 987.107.7523. I will also attempt to contact Brenda or her husband Alan Braatan.

This Camera doesn't have a yellow float handle. :( That's how I knew it wasn't Ms Kjenn's too.

Your awesome what a great heart you have. You should also try to post this on instagram, almost every one now in days has one. Good luck Kate. The world needs more people like you.

Then it does not belong to Brenda Eames either. Thanks for your honesty in attempting to find an owner. Some would have never attempted.

Then it does not belong to Brenda Eames either. Thanks for your honesty in attempting to find an owner. Some would have never attempted.
we lost a gopro black on a tray with whale shark picts also lots of dives 6/24- 7/1 droped some ware close to the mine sweeper on the wall side

Back
Top Bottom