Looking for BP/W harness setup for my father

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I was going to use a harness other than a single piece of webbing, the G2 adjustable diving harness is the one I would buy. It's clean, inexpensive, and the buckles are bombproof--I've hung from helicopters in harnesses using them.

(It's only fair to point out that there have been number of complaints here about Golem Gear taking a while to reply. I've personally never had a problem with them.)
I wonder if I could replace the plastic buckles on my OMS harness with those....hmmm....don't see why not.

I wonder if I could replace the plastic buckles on my OMS harness with those....hmmm....don't see why not.

I don’t see any point in replacing just the buckles. The G2 harness is only $70.

Last edited:
I have joint mobility issues and when I got my DSS set-up I got their Glide Harness adapter. I gotta say I Love it!!!
The only issue I have is I keep tightening my harness up too tight (old habits die hard). I got my wife one too and she never uses hers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom