Titan...what is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I prefer them to the conshelf and am in the process of swapping Connies for Titans.

Why? I never noticed much of a difference between the two.

I'm not talking performance but hose routing. When using a dry suit the Conshelf is a hot mess. If I didn't use a dry suit I'd not bother.

That makes sense.

I prefer them to the conshelf and am in the process of swapping Connies for Titans.

Why? I never noticed much of a difference between the two.

I'm not talking performance but hose routing. When using a dry suit the Conshelf is a hot mess. If I didn't use a dry suit I'd not bother.
Is that because of the upward (2:00 o'clock) routing of the HP hose on the earlier Conshelf's? Wouldn't an SE2 or later Conshelf solve that problem? The drysuit hose routing on my SE2 is really perfect if I use a 90° swivel on the 12:00 o'clock LP port. Is the Titan like that?

Is that because of the upward (2:00 o'clock) routing of the HP hose on the earlier Conshelf's? Wouldn't an SE2 or later Conshelf solve that problem? The drysuit hose routing on my SE2 is really perfect if I use a 90° swivel on the 12:00 o'clock LP port. Is the Titan like that?

I don't want to use an adaptor. A old Titan layout the port locations are on the side not top or bottom, more like T shaped first stage than a barrel one. I'll post a photo later.

8F558159-9964-46E7-90C9-6A3E3679E8D3.jpeg
77B591EB-B0DB-49E8-9AE7-9CE558B18468.jpeg
20D64041-F6C2-481D-8C1B-770A1FCC43B1.jpeg

Just showing off my 156s. The dry suit port sits between the hp and bc lp ports, it's not currently attached but does come out the side.

A old Titan layout the port locations are on the side not top or bottom, more like T shaped first stage than a barrel one.
Got it, thanks. I was thinking of the first gen Titan with the round body like a Conshelf. I can see the advantage of this port layout.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom