Sun Breeze Resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jayfarmlaw

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an opportunity to go to AC and stay at Sunbreeze Resorts. The only mention I can find on here is over 11 years old. The trip is non-inclusive so I am concerned about the cost of food in the restaurants if we are "captive" Bluehole is an additional cost, but 4 days of 2 tank diving is included.

Has anyone stayed there recently and what did you think?

Thanks,
Jay

I have an opportunity to go to AC and stay at Sunbreeze Resorts. The only mention I can find on here is over 11 years old. The trip is non-inclusive so I am concerned about the cost of food in the restaurants if we are "captive" Bluehole is an additional cost, but 4 days of 2 tank diving is included.

Has anyone stayed there recently and what did you think?

Thanks,
Jay

It's been a few years for me but it's an OK place, wouldn't call it a resort though. Small rooms, small pool, dive shop on premises, used to be Hugh Parkley's but has changed. On the beach, in the middle of town, lots of restaurants/bars up and down the beach.

Not captive atl as far as restaurants go. But if you're going to dive Blue Hole (the best dive on that trip is Half Moon Caye Wall) is go on a larger boat with one of the other operators....

Were Booked!!!! Apr. 28 to May 5th!!!

Jay

Which place are you staying in? They'v got a hotel, with just rooms and then a larger place with more a condo style room. They aren't really near to each other.

The hotel. It looks like it is right across from the airport.

Jay

Yes, it is. Advantage to that spot is that their dive shop is right there.

Blue Water Grill is one of the best restaurants in town but don't limit yourself just because of the ease of access. There's lots of places to eat with good food and better prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom