Replacement Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I cracked a fin and am trying to make a warranty claim. I have returned the bad pair but cannot get anyone to respond to my inquiries about the status of the replacements. Hey Bob - what am I suppose to do? I need fins before my next dive trip.

I cracked a fin and am trying to make a warranty claim. I have returned the bad pair but cannot get anyone to respond to my inquiries about the status of the replacements. Hey Bob - what am I suppose to do? I need fins before my next dive trip.
All is right with the world. Force Fin people are back from the end of the world. I have made contact. My anxiety is now reduced.

All is right with the world. Force Fin people are back from the end of the world. I have made contact. My anxiety is now reduced.
Dear Ray, just checked out your returned fins and I will cover under Warranty. Thank you have a great Christmas. Best, Bob

FYI to anyone with one (1) cracked Large Black fin. I have the unbroken one and will be happy to sell it to you. Hate to just throw it away. It's still in great shape.

What model fin is it? I also have a cracked fin and am looking for a replacement. Also, where on the fin did yours crack? Wondering it was in the same location as mine.

I really love these post, with over a million Force fins sold I have seen a few problems, so why not tell the World wonderful things I like to hear about my hard work, 40 years now. Seems when we start to see sales I hear the problems. ? Well here is some thing to bite at, plan to post the FOI papers. The Story can be read . Last issue of Aqua -corps..The Secret was Force Fin performance.
Scan1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom