Lost Camera on Cedral Pass today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think they reopen at 6pm. Next time make the 1st pic one with your name and hotel, my son looked though the pictures but didn't find anything in that regard. I have not done it my my gopro either but it's at home.

Great idea!! I can identify the very first picture on my camera - its unique

Great idea!! I can identify the very first picture on my camera - its unique
The first file on all my camera cards is a closeup of my business card.

hopefully the one they found will be either yours or mine. I’m at least happy to hear what I always thought that we divers look out for each other. I wish you luck also.

Hola!

The crew brought the camera to the shop this morning. I'm posting a couple pictures of it.
IMG_7365.JPG
IMG_7367.JPG
IMG_7368.JPG
IMG_7369.JPG

hopefully the one they found will be either yours or mine. I’m at least happy to hear what I always thought that we divers look out for each other. I wish you luck also.
Based on the images posted by the shop, it's not mine - hopefully it's yours!

Next time make the 1st pic one with your name and hotel, my son looked though the pictures but didn't find anything in that regard. I have not done it my my gopro either but it's at home.
Yep, the first image on all my cameras is my name, phone number, and email address. I don't have a business card, so I just laid it out on my computer and shot that, then protected the photo so it won't get erased when I clean the card. Image #2 may be my hotel if I am going to be in the same one for a few nights.

Otherwise, this is super insurance coverage: https://www.statefarm.com/insurance/home-and-property/personal-articles-policy I had a policy with them once, cheap with great coverage, easy claims, loved it. I had a bad first year with them, several loses, but they paid well - then dropped me. I can't blame them for that, and I still came out well ahead.

Last edited:
I was my Camera! Confirmed by the “special” brand marker that I mark on all my gear and claimed! Photos in tact. Thanks to this group for all your support.

Back
Top Bottom