Fourth Element Amphibian boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poolecw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I found an older thread regarding this boot but was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with the good. I'm looking for a boot with a hard some and this one seems really nice.

I found an older thread regarding this boot but was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with the good. I'm looking for a boot with a hard some and this one seems really nice.
I don't have experience with Amphibian boots but I have Fourth Element Pelagic boots and I find them very comfortable and well-made as . I also have few other products made by FourthElement (5mm full suit, hood, gloves) and have no complaints.

I own both boots, both are 6.5mm, both have inserts, both are well made and comfortable. The Amphibians are a little more robust having the thicker sole, they are also a little larger dimensionally. I prefer the Pelagics only because they fit my fins a little better being narrower. I'd recommend either if they fit with your fins. The Amphibians if you walk over heavier material.

Last edited:
I don't have experience with Amphibian boots but I have Fourth Element Pelagic boots and I find them very comfortable and well-made as . I also have few other products made by FourthElement (5mm full suit, hood, gloves) and have no complaints.
I also own the Pelagic boots and feel the same about mine as you have stated. I would love to get a new 5 mm wetsuit and a 3 mm shorty from them but they are a bit pricey here.

Made extremely well. The Mares Trilastic is also an excellent thick soled boot at a much lower price. It isn’t quite as high on the ankle and there is no tab to hold the zipper closed.

Back
Top Bottom