What are your 3 favorite pieces of SCUBA Gear???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) The Henderson 5mm thati bought this summer, best fit ever for me (6’7” and 230 lbs)
2) Scubapro G250/mk25. Thing is a tank.
3) Knighthawk BCD

Anyone notice this is becoming more and more of a brand dropping contest to see who spends more money?

... more of a brand dropping contest ..
I think the brands AND models are important so others can put a person's choices & tasks with how long they have been diving. You've been diving for decades and most likely have been thru more than your share of crap gear that broke or badly designed. I'd trust your choices over a 1yr diver.

Perdrix AI
Whites fission tech and bullet
Xdeep stealth 2.0 sidemount
DGX love volume mask

I think the brands AND models are important so others can put a person's choices & tasks with how long they have been diving. You've been diving for decades and most likely have been thru more than your share of crap gear that broke or badly designed. I'd trust your choices over a 1yr diver.
Not sure I would take my own advice, much less give it away.....

Apeks WTX3 34# Wing
DGX 600 Twist Handheld Light
and my DGX Rio Gauge Reader Mask...sigh...

lol this one takes some serious thought

1) Apollo Bio lock tank band (i have started a revolution in my group of dive friends)
2) Tovatech fusion 530 torch - so much love for this beastie
3) my sharkskin thermal vest ...

1 my poseidon cyklon 5000 regulator
2 my other poseidon cyklon 5000 regulator
3 my poseidon 300 regulator

Force Fin Originals
Atomic Frameless Mask
Atomic Z2 Regulator

... and I'm pretty satisfied with everything else.

Back
Top Bottom