What are your 3 favorite pieces of SCUBA Gear???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Vintage AMF Mark X Swimaster Fins
  2. Hollis F2 Fins
  3. Red Speedos
(Ok, so I have a fin fetish and I'm a little weird)
If you like the Hollis F2's you'd love Force Fins!

Maybe a different take on scuba gear...

1) My wife that dives
2) The guy that organizes some of our group travel that takes the group perks and spreads the discounts across the entire group (and the rest of the group that travels with him)
3) The "Usual Suspects" in Coz

All the rest is just stuff (really fun stuff :D)...Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays...Safe diving :)

Maybe a different take on scuba gear...

Reminds of this silly joke from when I was a kid:
- do you like tomatoes?
- To eat: yes, otherwise: not so much.

My favourite pieces of scuba gear are with me underwater. Above water... not so much.

Deep 6 Eddy fins
Shearwater Perdix/Teric AI
Halcyon Eclipse BP/W

Anyone notice this is becoming more and more of a brand dropping contest to see who spends more money?

That was not my goal when I started it... maybe it's just that people on this forum enjoy the sport more then most 'common divers'... and they appreciate their gear, and higher quality gear is often expensive by nature...

With that I've seen a lot of good answers that involve... full tanks, a spouse who dives... and just 'fins'... These were not the answers I was looking for, however, they may be better then any specific piece of gear.

1 - Stainless Steel Freedom Plate with VDH #18 Argonaut Wing
2 - Shearwater Perdix
3 - Aluminum Freedom Plate!!!

Actually I don’t own an Aluminum Freedom Plate, but it will be my favorite piece of gear if I ever get my hands on one! I have been told I’m on the list...:happywave:

Anyone notice this is becoming more and more of a brand dropping contest to see who spends more money?

Perhaps, but the item at the top of my list is far and away the cheapest.

• Scuba Force SF2... in the middle of rebuilding it right now.
    • Includes my Shearwaters!
    • Includes my Dive Right CCR Wing
    • Includes my Shrimp BOV
  • Light Monkey 21W HID light
  • Tie Die dive shirt!
    • My Queen Angel Infiltration disguise

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom