Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

called and that phone is forwarded to the Stuart shop - they don't maintain a shop at the park any longer. Did get in touch with the Park service and left a number. they'll call if they find it but at this point, I'll start looking for a new 5mm. Needed a new one anyways but .....

Oh man! that sucks! Sorry to hear..
Was unaware they closed the shop on the island. Was hoping it would be a go, but I guess with such "big" shops as Force E and Pura Vida there was some stiff competition..

Good to know it is closed. I was going to be in Orlando on business in April and was thinking of dropping down to BHB for a couple days.

the bridge will still be there, LOL.. just not the shop at Phil Foster Park..

from yesterday 1/23. Wind was howling, vis was down to 15' and water temp 73F. Found my octopi - a wee little one in the broken top of a beer bottle (came out to grab my muck stick) and another with a missing arm out in the open. that one got all contorted thinking I was a threat I guess until it got back to it's lair.

IMG_0412.JPG IMG_0393.JPG IMG_0424a.JPG IMG_0434.JPG IMG_0432.JPG IMG_0437.JPG

the bridge will still be there, LOL.. just not the shop at Phil Foster Park..

This means no rentals at Blue Heron Bridge now? Went there last Spring and they were really nice.

This means no rentals at Blue Heron Bridge now? Went there last Spring and they were really nice.

Shop is closed. No kayaks, no Little Deeper, nuffin.
Force E or Pura Vida for close by shops.

Vis sucked today btw. Beautiful yesterday.

There are at least 2 dive shops within a few blocks of the bridge that will provide rentals for everything you need. They're very nice too.

Shop is closed. No kayaks, no Little Deeper, nuffin.
Force E or Pura Vida for close by shops.

Vis sucked today btw. Beautiful yesterday.
Was there today, I've seen better, but it was OK..Only time vis really sucked was with all the divers and classes..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom