Aqualung i300 showing wrong depth. Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the cable with me and I have the module. I am working nights and will take it out tonight and see if the cable will work on my laptop. I will say this. I have not taken the module out of the plastic sealed wrapper. It still has the decal over the protector. I pushed the buttons through the packaging and went through the menu until I saw the Bluetooth menu, turned Bluetooth on and updated the firmware and set the parameters with my phone yesterday all wirelessly. This will work for the phone or your tablet. I have the light version of Divers log on my laptop from my old i300. So I will try to see tonight if it will interface with my laptop using the cable. I will update tonight.

Glenn

All:
I can verify that the i300c using diverlight on a PC Does not work with the cable. When you plug in, the dive computer sees the PC connection, but the program when attempting to hand shake says invalid product. I deleted my old program from the PC and reloaded it with the same results. If you read the info data once downloaded the i300c is not listed only the i300 among others.

All that said, all you need is either an iPhone or iPad and your good to go.

Anyone want to buy a i300 cable that is in new condition? Email me at willig10@yahoo.com.

Don’t lowball me I know what I got hahahahahaha.

Glenn

Use the classifieds in the computer section. It will sell. Someone will come here looking for one or find it here in a search when they find out what they want for one new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom