Lost Camera - Cayman Islands (Big Tunnels)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing to consider for your next trip, take a picture of your contact information with the camera, and leave it on the memory card. That way if someones finds it they will have a clue of who to contact.

One thing to consider for your next trip, take a picture of your contact information with the camera, and leave it on the memory card. That way if someones finds it they will have a clue of who to contact.
Thanks, yes I used to do this with my gopro and lock that pic so it couldn't be deleted, thankfully i never lost it. But in this case, I forgot memory card, and wasn't attentive to doing this and like everything, the one time you don't do it, and it got lost!! When I get it back I am also getting a lanyard!

Yay!!!! In addition to the suggestion about the photo with your contact info, I highly suggest a dive sticker on the outside of your camera that’s waterproof. Mine has my email address on it which happens to be my first name, middle initial, last name so it’s dual purpose. :) don’t forget to get a coil lanyard!

People lose things on their wrist all the time and not everyone gets it back. I’m thrilled for you!

Yay!!!! In addition to the suggestion about the photo with your contact info, I highly suggest a dive sticker on the outside of your camera that’s waterproof. Mine has my email address on it which happens to be my first name, middle initial, last name so it’s dual purpose. :) don’t forget to get a coil lanyard!

People lose things on their wrist all the time and not everyone gets it back. I’m thrilled for you!
That's a good idea too! Wondering if a sharpie will work the same, if I write my phone on there. My email is the same so I guess it would work like yours! and thank you!!! I feel extremely lucky, trust me!

Back
Top Bottom