What do you want Santa to bring you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Santa (aka Murphdivers286),

I've been exteremly good this year, can I go back to Australia for another month.......please,please,please first class ticket, and I also need a new wet suit and um, well, I'll need a housing for our camera (that I promise not to break again) to take pictures for everyone. And maybe just a bit of spending money. :D

Thanks Santa, your the best :D

A Toyota Sequoia in my price range in decent shape. (about $12,000). (Yep, I know it won't happen, but this is about wishes).

Alternatively, getting a great deal on a 4Runner or a Suburban (circa about '98) lined up for Feb or so.

Did I mention a motorcycle? Maybe an ST1300?

Oh yeah, and a live aboard dive trip?

The ultimate fantasy: A job for my wife that will get her to move back to Florida, anywhere in Florida! (preferably in North part) (Miami is not part of Florida. I don't know where it is, but that isn't Florida!)

simbrooks:
Get a kit to change them permenantly to DIN and a yoke converter - you'll be happier that way around if you are using the 100's mostly :wink:

If you are using your own tanks.. get the DIN tank valves and if you need to put a yoke reg on it, you just screw in "donuts" and you can fit the yoke onto them..

Already got it...wife bought me three alum 80's (to replace my POS "guaranteed for life" re-called LUXFERS) and a stern warning that if she was spending all that money I needed to make sure I go diving more.....

adder70:
(Miami is not part of Florida. I don't know where it is, but that isn't Florida!)
:lol:​
Isnt it part of Cuba???

A new Andy's Dry Suit (black and yellow)
2 set's of doubles (one for me and a special buddy)
new set of jet fins
dive tool
oxycheq wings (50lb lift)
new dive light

time with those I love

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom