What do you want Santa to bring you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Peace on Earth-Good will to all. Yes, we all want that. But this is a thread where you can be like a child and give Santa your Christmas list. So,that being written, list you greedy materialistic wish come true in this thread. You may not get what you wish but, hey, you are not laying out any cash for posting. HOHOHO :D.

For me: A 3 month (Jan.-Feb-March) dive vacation on a live-aborad anywhere that is warm. Also a GPS.

Twin E-80's and an isolator manifold.

To find a house we can afford in a neighborhood where we won't be killed every time we step outside.

E7-80 tank, matrix mask, Blackbeards live aboard cruise for a week (or two), dive computer (probably a Suunto), roller/ backpack travel bag, and a drysuit (any).

Oh, almost forgot about the jet with pilot to fly me around the world on a moments notice. I think that will do it for now.

Hmmmm a mermaid, new fins(twin jets), set of doubles (alum80's, 3300psi, black in color).
bottom timer, oxycheq wing 50lb lift, lift bag 100lbs, back up lights, bands, back plate, new compass, alum 40 and, perm DB, spare regs (o2 cleaned please), another knife, harness, D rings, Uwatec dive computer

I have already started to compile my list of things for this xmas. Seeing as i am not with family or a GF this year i will be buying it all for myself - no returns, poor fit, things near but not what i asked for etc.

These items include:
Drysuit - sorting out next friday
Undies - currently being shipped from Softwear by Janice (wicking layer being bought this weekend)
Back up comp/watch - also currently in shipping

Other things i am considering and might buy:
Dedicated single tank reg set (instead of swapping back and forth for my doubles)
Kayak - to replace my older/cheaper one
Books, CD's and boardgames (i collect and enjoy the group playing)

Next year:
New/used truck to replace my sedan
Trips to Hawaii (justleesa's wedding), the UK (family) and various places around this country (SoCal again, Great Lakes, PNW all in my sights)

Not sure what else materialistically i can really get by paying for the stuff. Other things i want, but cant buy include a green card, or at least my visa stamped in my passport and a new GF sometime next year when i feel up to it.

A Radon Signtature 26 with an extended Cabin with California style windows with a hot water hose/shower, sleeper dinette, all the cool electronic gizmos and a compressor too http://radonboats.com/s26.html . Then I'll need a big truck to pull it, preferably a new 4x4 F-350 w/ a crew cab and a long bed w/ a cover. Some tanks and a new wetsuit and a canister light would be nice too.

Anyone wanna come dive with me?

Hummmmmmmm, to be with those I love.... I'll start working on my list of secondary stuff, like trips, and post it later.

Henderson hyperstretch wetsuit
Dive Computer
Zodiac
Unlimited free first class airfare anywhere I want to go.
Dive boots that don't smell like a dead gopher peed in them
Martin guitar
Good gifts for family and friends
Correct chord progression for "Pocket Knife" by PJ Harvey
Criminalist job

Greedy greedy greedy!!!!!!

Ishie:
Dive boots that don't smell like a dead gopher peed in them
Stop peeing in your wetsuit and the boots will stop getting that smell :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom