Cancun opening in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do any of you honestly think the QRoo tourism council just up and decided to make this announcement on their own without approval from the QRoo government?
I don't know one way or the other, but what is it that makes you so sure they didn't?

It seems pretty stupid to me for a tourist destination that gets travelers from all over the world to open its doors to tourism while this virus is still running rampant all over the planet. What is a "council", anyway? I know of several that are just a bunch of rich guys pushing their self-serving agendae.

I don't know one way or the other, but what is it that makes you so sure they didn't?

It seems pretty stupid to me for a tourist destination that gets travelers from all over the world to open its doors to tourism while this virus is still running rampant all over the planet. What is a "council", anyway? I know of several that are just a bunch of rich guys pushing their self-serving agendae.

No, that's called government.

Kudos on a dynamite 5 second sound bite.
That's how you'd describe your Governor?

that's how I describe most government figures, not just governors.

i get cranky when I can't dive.

Should be in the pub in about 5 or so more posts...

OK, but Undercurrent is notorious for getting their facts incorrect. I take anything that they say with a truckload of salt.
Would you give me a couple of examples of where we got our facts incorrect? Then I can research and change what we said
Ben Davison, publisher

Back
Top Bottom