Dreaming...Anyone know of any good dive deals in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First World problem.

with respect.....you would feel differently if our currency was the preferred currency, and you had to pay 40% more than we do.

with respect.....you would feel differently if our currency was the preferred currency, and you had to pay 40% more than we do.

This is what I mean by semantics. If they priced it (dynamically) in Pesos, you would still have to pay more than someone from the USA.

snoweman.....
you obviously are not understanding the whole point that some have been trying to make here. some believe if this is mexico, the price should be in pesos. that would mean the actual cost in any other currency would fluctuate. as opposed to the way it is now.....pricing it in u.s. dollars and having the store bill you a fluctuating peso amount. make sense ?

snoweman.....
you obviously are not understanding the whole point that some have been trying to make here. some believe if this is mexico, the price should be in pesos. that would mean the actual cost in any other currency would fluctuate. as opposed to the way it is now.....pricing it in u.s. dollars and having the store bill you a fluctuating peso amount. make sense ?

I get what you are saying. Now, do you think you would be saving any Loonies if they were priced in Pesos? If so, why?

For what? Measured how? If a US dollar is worth 1.4 Canadian dollars and I pay a US dollar for something you have to pay a Canadian buck forty for, we are still paying the same amount.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom