Old poseidon unisuit exclusive fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had one a million years ago , it had an oral inflate !, it was my first dry suit what did I know

I had one a million years ago , it had an oral inflate !, it was my first dry suit what did I know

Had one of those too the Jet Suit, Harvey made a knock off with the oral inflator. I changed mine out with a BC inflator so I had both options. I liked the warm air with the oral inflator!

I got my Unisuit (my first drysuit) in 1976. Had the zipper going through the crotch and up front and back. Orange color. Only a power infator, no oral inflator. Man, that was one warm comfortable suit but it took mucho weighto to get down. Good score!

Mine was indeed the warmest drysuit ever , very thick solid neoprene , If memory serves me I needed about 38 lbs of lead to use it .
I never was able to do the self don method unless I dislocated my right shoulder ...

Afterdark,
Now that brings memories i would just soon forget!! I found that dry gloves were the most important addition to any drysuit.

yeah I believe I was in the 38 lbs of lead camp too

Really appreciate the feedback from you guys! Nice to get confirmed that it is a good fitting suit.
Those old unisuits with a crotch zipper would be interesting to get into I believe, never seen one in real life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom