Going with Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry your wrong. PST E-119’s are 7.25 inch diameter where 95’s are 8 inch diameter. And taller.

Don't you have to specify whether you've got PST E7-119 or E8-119 (like mine)? Actually, I'm not positive there is a PST E7-119, but I'm happy to be corrected. (there is a PST E7-120, tho) Not to point out the obvious, but the E8-119's are in fact 8 inch diameter.

Hi All,
Don't post much, but have always enjoyed reading on Scubaboard
I'm a cold water diver with steel 119 and thinking of going with a doubles set up.
I already dive a backplate. So my question in do you think the steel 119 would be too heavy a load.?
Mine a bit of a air vacumn so I'd like to be able to do 2 30~45 minute dives with the Doubles

Thank you
J
119s are fine but...

if you only get 30mins out of 120cf I would suggest practicing and something like GUE fundamentals or comparable from one of the good local instructors around you. Adding doubles, a bigger wing, second reg, all that "stuff" when you arent that comfortable in the water yet will just delay your improvement.

Back
Top Bottom