Non Consecutive day gas packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DustyC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Is AB Dive the only company that does a 6 day unlimited package that can be spread over more than 6 days?

Later this year, I'm going for 10 days. I've been enough times to not need to dive daily, and I kind of want to explore other parts of the island (like the park, never been) and I'm taking someone new with me, or she's taking me with her, and while she loves diving, she doesn't want to dive daily either.
AB lets you skip days in a 6 day package. And their package is priced well.
VIP mandates consecutive days.
DFB seems to as well, they do a tank tracker, at $18.50 a tank.
I've always used DFB and want to continue, but not at the cost of a few hundred extra dollars.

Anyone else have a set up similar to AB? As of now that's who I'll probably be using, but I want to explore all options.

DFB does a pre-paid tnk card as well. 180 USD for 15 tanks. Bringing it down to 12 USD per tank. Valid for a year.

Thats pretty sure still more expensive then AB, but it gives you more pickup and drop-off locations as well. That might be worth it for you, or not ;-)

On the rates section of AB's website, it says they also have a 12-tank card for $175 ($14.50/tank) that can be shared among divers and -- different from DFB -- doesn't expire. It doesn't say specifically for this card whether there's a nitrox upcharge, but for their other packages AB charges the same price for both air and nitrox, where DFB has an upcharge.

Back
Top Bottom