Wanted HOG D1 or D3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Micheal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello All,

I am looking for a couple HOG D1 and or D3's regulators to practice rebuilding. The units could even be bad, as I do not ever plan on putting them in the water. Just looking for something cheap to refine my skill on. Rather not take apart my new Regs... YET.

Hello All,

I am looking for a couple HOG D1 and or D3's regulators to practice rebuilding. The units could even be bad, as I do not ever plan on putting them in the water. Just looking for something cheap to refine my skill on. Rather not take apart my new Regs... YET.
What are the new regs?

What are the new regs?

I have 3 sets of HOG D3's with Zenith 2nd Stages Heading to the repair course next month, but I am a touchy feely guy, read the book all-day but I have to tear things apart. Each one have around 40 dives on them.

Honestly, no real reason to “practice”......rebuilding regs is simple and with practice the only significant thing that increases is speed. The end product is the same. Just rebuild them when they are due....

try piranha. I know they had a bunch on sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom