Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way over my pay scale, think I will keep to Force Fins. Have several pairs of Fab Force Fins to sell. Again one of a kind. Designer for lap swimming. International Award winning Design. Force Fin Flipper Slippers - Force Fin
Scan_20210403-fw.jpg

Arrick, packed up with many goodies for your kindness.UPS out today. I did notice the durometer is 78 which is easier on your legs..made for me OK...11-19-2009 used once in my home pool. View attachment 651146
I received the fins and all the extra's and very much appreciate everything. My plan is to take the hockey fins to the pool tomorrow and the ocean on Friday. The speed pods will go on my extras, my wife has already use the whackerspoon for her nightly ice cream and the gaspods are going on my "dive truck" that I use to haul my gear around. I love old dive magazines so will read the ones you sent with your articles and pictures. All the extras are like a Bob Evans master inventor grab bag and I appreciate it. I will use everything you sent.

Most of all I can't wait to take my new favorite fins out for a dive on Friday. I have wanted a pair since you made them.

Thanks again, Arrick

I received the fins and all the extra's and very much appreciate everything. My plan is to take the hockey fins to the pool tomorrow and the ocean on Friday. The speed pods will go on my extras, my wife has already use the whackerspoon for her nightly ice cream and the gaspods are going on my "dive truck" that I use to haul my gear around. I love old dive magazines so will read the ones you sent with your articles and pictures. All the extras are like a Bob Evans master inventor grab bag and I appreciate it. I will use everything you sent.

Most of all I can't wait to take my new favorite fins out for a dive on Friday. I have wanted a pair since you made them.

Thanks again, Arrick
I couldn't wait so I tried them out in my tiny, cold backyard pool and they worked great. I can see why they banned them from underwater hockey. I swim a few laps underwater everyday in my originals. I could tell I was moving faster with the hockey fins and they didn't require much more effort to bend. I'm sure these are the best fins for diving for me that I own and I have almost every version you have made.

Considering the durability of my first pair, I'm sure I'll be using these for the rest of my life.

Arrick

Are you allowed to use hockey fins to play underwater hockey? Maybe I misunderstood

No sharp edges in Octopush. Otherwise all fins welcome. Pass the koolaid please.

I played Octopush in several different fins. FF Pros with comfort insteps absolutely rocked. No fancy frog kicking in this game. It's ALL about the power and speed.

Thanks again, Arrick
Your welcome. Found this smaller pair for Body Surfing. Super spring..hey do a flip test for us. Will be putting more Force Fins up for sale. But you have the only pair in the World now on your legs..
47-hockey.jpg

Hi, I used the hockey fins in the ocean today and they rocked. They are the best fins for me. I like them better than my extras and my originals in tan delta. Besides working wonderfully, the color is awesome. In certain light they look dark purple, at other times a smokey grey with hints of purple. They seem to always to be changing color. Truly beautiful.

My wife may be interested in the blue hockey fins. She's been using force fins for almost as long as me. I see they are size large. She has been wearing M/L pair but without a comfort instep. Do you think she would be fine with the large hockey fin with a comfort instep?

I would love to take a video for you but it may take me some time. I'm stuck in the stone age. I still use a flip phone. I just got a message from ATT that they are ending 3G service soon. I didn't even get a cell phone until I saw homeless people with them. The one picture I posted of my other tan delta fins, my wife did for me. I'll see if she can help me out with a flip test video.

Thanks again for the extras. I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow to get screws for the speed pods. I'm interested to see how they work.

Hi, I used the hockey fins in the ocean today and they rocked. They are the best fins for me. I like them better than my extras and my originals in tan delta. Besides working wonderfully, the color is awesome. In certain light they look dark purple, at other times a smokey grey with hints of purple. They seem to always to be changing color. Truly beautiful.

My wife may be interested in the blue hockey fins. She's been using force fins for almost as long as me. I see they are size large. She has been wearing M/L pair but without a comfort instep. Do you think she would be fine with the large hockey fin with a comfort instep?

I would love to take a video for you but it may take me some time. I'm stuck in the stone age. I still use a flip phone. I just got a message from ATT that they are ending 3G service soon. I didn't even get a cell phone until I saw homeless people with them. The one picture I posted of my other tan delta fins, my wife did for me. I'll see if she can help me out with a flip test video.

Thanks again for the extras. I'm going to the hardware store tomorrow to get screws for the speed pods. I'm interested to see how they work.
Lube up the screws...and up at Kern River to escape the crazy city of Santa Barbara and work on our Projects. Size is large, but not sure about Scuba Diving due to the shorter blade..let me think after a nice cold drink. It's 5:00 Don't worry my flip phone went years ago and no CELL for me, hurts my head.
IMG_5278.jpg-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom