09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey where are all the Flyer s at :popcorn: ?

:rofl3:

Crying in a corner sucking on a baby bottle saying "awwww s**t". :popcorn:

:popcorn: Yes Game # 3 Tonight Wed I will be watching Dude:D Go Hawks Go

Flyers fan here! Crying in a corner? What games are you watching? 6-5 and 2-1 finals ain't nothing to write home about. Either game could have swung for either team. Both teams adapted well after the score-a-palooza that game 1 turned into. There is a reason it is June 2 and these guys are still playing hockey and not scheduling tee-times. YEAH - game 3 tonight! Leaving now, have a little dinner and some cocktails at the Grill, then look for me (and the Curmudgeon) about 11 rows behind the Flyers bench :D

Leaving now, have a little dinner and some cocktails at the Grill, then look for me (and the Curmudgeon) about 11 rows behind the Flyers bench :D

You lucky ******

Lucky?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Yes i said LUCKY:D

brick_wall_goalie_poster-p228465071947882848trma_400.jpg

No luck that I saw. Skills - yes! 5 pucks getting past Niemi - saw that :wink:. Kimmo Timonen getting pulled apart during the scrum at the end of the second - saw that :no:. Took some good pictures right up to the point during the warm up when my battery died (charge not holding, must need new battery). Another game decided by one goal, the national press and NHL hyping this as the best series in years, attendance and TV ratings through the roof. But I guess the Flyers are just 'lucky'.

Great series. Down to the best of three.
Hopefully ít'll go all the way to the seventh game (easier to say when your team is out and you just want to see good hockey).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom