09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more Hawks, you can do this!

Whens the draft?

Great series. Down to the best of three.
Hopefully ít'll go all the way to the seventh game (easier to say when your team is out and you just want to see good hockey).

Hoping for a game 7 as well 'cause that means we will have won game 6 Wednesday :D The Curmudgeon and I will be there, last home game of the season win or lose. Our usual date night - little pre-game dine and drink, usually some ex-Flyers wandering around to interupt my dinner...just joking! Hopefully my camera battery will stay charged and I can get some pics of the game, not just the pre-game skatearound.

To the Chicago fans - been great hockey, though I will not miss the little song...annoying!

To the Boston fans/residents - thanks for your hospitality, a memorable New Years Celebration, a very enjoyable Winter Classic Game (my first visit to Fenway) and a great hard fought playoff series!

Why thank you Greylion! Very nice. Actually kind of like the song, just not the do-do-do-do-do-blah-blah...

Now this is what I want to hear rockin the Wach tonight:

YouTube - Muse - Uprising [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
And if this link doesn't work (as I am techno-deficient) - Muse - Uprising (2009)...

"They will not force us...
They will stop degrading us...
They will not control us!
We will be VICTORIOUS!"

Ohyeah! :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom