1/1/13 Margate Bay & btwn Alice in Wonderland/Angel City

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chasin' Tales

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
1/1/13
First dive Margate Bay - Saw a turtle, scorpionfish, lion fish, shrimps, golden tail eel, usual suspects. First time for this dive. We really liked it!

Second dive we parked between Alice in Wonderland & Angel City - huge yellowtail snapper on second reef, eight lionfish on second reef, garden eels in sand channel, scorpion fish on second reef, huge parrot fish towards shore. Vis was not the best. Buried the truck up to the rear axle in the rocky shore. Felt like a dumbass. Some really nice local folks helped us out. Had planned on doing another dive, but scratched it for today.

Proposed to my wife this evening (yes, we are already married but I never proposed :(. She said she would marry me again :). Maybe this will take the pressure off me forgetting her birthday present at home :(.

Head north, the visibility is better up there right now...

Thanks, several fellow divers at Coral Paradise have said the same thing. We are headed up that way in the morning. On our first trip to Bonaire, we were very partial to the southern sites, especially the double reef dives. The are still great despite the vis.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom