10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well the future Hall of Fame goaltender Chris Osgood missed lat nights attempt at win number 400, which sucks but rest assured he'll get it.

Well the future Hall of Fame goaltender Chris Osgood missed lat nights attempt at win number 400, which sucks but rest assured he'll get it.

Yeah, but Detroit still sucks!! :mooner: :eyebrow::blinking:

Now that was good ole fashioned Penguins hockey....total domination....Geno with 5 Sid with 3 and Engelland with another TKO....and the cherry on top the ice cream...the Cryers got stomped 5-0

Yeah, the Pens did an A #1 shellacking last night, but I have to stand up for my Coyotes. This road trip they're on now is brutal. I'm not making excuses for their awful play last night, well yes, maybe I am. The Pens are a great team and have a lot of depth and speed and we just didn't show up to play last night.

The Caps better win the next three or they might be looking for a new coach.....Wonder how many f bombs we'll hear next week on HBO from "Big Bruce". It'll be like the first episode the caps will be like see how the pens are so good at this and at that...well thats how a good complete team plays.
LETS GO PENS!!!

Hockey nice win against the Avs. Al Washington came to play last night, didn't they! Took one of your points. It should give both teams some angst for next Sat!
See You topside! John

Last edited:
Yeah, the Pens did an A #1 shellacking last night, but I have to stand up for my Coyotes. This road trip they're on now is brutal. I'm not making excuses for their awful play last night, well yes, maybe I am. The Pens are a great team and have a lot of depth and speed and we just didn't show up to play last night.

Much like the cardinals of old, the only reason to watch the yotes is to see who's in town to kick their asses

Kooze, I know how ya feel. I'm a Pirates fan and the only reason to go the games are the free firework shows, concerts afterwards, and the other teams good players. I think its up to 18 years in the hole.

but at least they're consistent

Back
Top Bottom