100 cf tank rentals in fl keys????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anyone know where I can rent tanks bigger then 80s
in keylargo dec 5th to 9th?
thanks

I seem to remember renting 100's from Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier a few weeks back. And, they're a top notch op.
I thought I'd seen some posts by Silent World earlier this year about their rental tanks. I emailed them asking about 100's but never got a reply, so I'm guessing they don't have them for rent as singles.

Maybe a possibility for you to check out. I got 120 CF Nitrox at Dixie Divers in Ft. Lauderdale. If you are flying into Lauderdale, rent them, pick them up on the way, get them refilled in the Keys and have a great time. I did not check if they have straight air big tanks. Would guess they do but can't say for sure. They are on the web at Buy scuba gear, scuba diving and everything underwater from www.dixiediver.com - Very nice shop, boat and crew.

Have fun!!!

You may want to post this in Florida Conch, not DDD. DDD is Florida Panhandle only not the rest of Florida!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom