For Sale 100HP PST Tanks - Willing to ship, or can deliver to NYC/ Buffalo NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Call PSI-PCI if you doubt me.

PSI-PCI: Phone: 425-398-4300

I don't doubt you at all... I am amazed at this though. Of all the things to get scammed in. I'm going to reach out to the shop and see what they have to say.
Someone is getting ripped off... I'm just curious what the shop will say.

Maybe it's just a sloppy retest facility that didn't fully strike their numbers. It's probably not worth the drive or postage to have it corrected if that's the case. Good luck. Those PST 100s are great tanks.

First off, thank you @WB2GLP. I really am an honest person, I know it's hard to tell that online.

I've reached out to the shop I had them Hydro'ed at. If they won't help make it right I'll eat the new hydro fee and have it done locally, at my cost. I'm not going to sell these tanks in their current condition, so at this point, they're not for sale... keep posted though, hopefully they pass a new hydro shortly, and you'll see them relisted!

Ok... So for anyone who may be interested I dropped these tanks off to get a new fresh hydro. They're still for sale. I'll be able to deliver them to NYC or Buffalo. Still asking $375, with a NEW 8/17 Hydro date!

Tanks won't be able to be shipped until I receive them back form the hydro shop, should be around the beginning of September.

The article posted listed the 'bad' RIN as H557, my RIN (the old one) is H575...

The way it was described to me is that the Requalifier Identification Number read clockwise starting in the upper left and not left to right & top to bottom as might seem logical. So the RIN on the 10/10 hydro would read H557 and not H575.

Some time back in the eighties I think they switched from using a symbol indicating the testing facility to the 4 digit letter/number combination so on older hydros you sometimes see a symbol in place of the 4 digits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom