100th Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idratherbedivin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I finally did it! I got my 100th dive over winter vacation in Jamaica. And yes I did do it naked, which I will say was very interesting especially with my family. The divemasters were pretty shocked to haha. I do have a picture to prove it if you don't believe me but i didnt think that was a photo that should be posted :wink:

I am jealous I hope to break 100 logged dives this year. Congrats glad you didn't run into any jellyfish on that dive. OUCH!!

HA HA, I opened this thread just to ask if you did it naked. I recently found out about the whole 100th dive as a naked dive. Too funny. Congrats on your 100 dives and your bravery in the face of possible jellyfish!

Where did this whole naked 100th start? I always heard 69 was the nude dive.

Great job :lotsalove:

As for the naked part. Huh? :confused:

There is something else you do on the 69th dive

There is something else you do on the 69th dive

Seriously? Or are you joking, i.e. sexual inuendo? If there really is something I def want to hear about it. I want to do all these milestones right!

I've heard that on the 100th dive you do it naked, and others say you write "100" on a slate and take a picture. I'm having trouble with these two for fear of a vanessa hudgens moment (i.e. having naked pictures bite me in the butt some day). Maybe I'll get a GIANT slate and use it to cover me during the picture...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom