100th Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'll have to plan a vacation because diving naked in New England could prove fatal to my bits-and-pieces.

Way to go! I'll hit 100 this year - pretty sure it won't be "nekkid."

Cheers,
L.

Naked diving? Is this another one of those PADI specialty courses?

It's more technical than a PADI course. Appears to be NAUI :mooner::rofl3:

Dive...Naked? - Divester

Interestingly, in addition to running dive trips in Nevada’s Colorado River, Neptune Divers Scuba Center offers a unique $25 specialty course called Naked Underwater Divers of America. Imagine the look on the divemaster's face when you present him with your NUDA C-card! According to the application, your membership entitles you to: bragging rights; discounts on NUDA gear; a free quarterly newsletter; and invitations to yearly NUDA gatherings at favorite dive destinations.

Where do they allow you to dive naked? (My 100th will be coming up shortly...heheheh)

I have a heated lake available for you and Princess to do yours. I'll even stand guard to make sure nobody looks. (cept me of course:D)

I have a heated lake available for you and Princess to do yours. I'll even stand guard to make sure nobody looks. (cept me of course:D)

You're such a gentleman, so concerned that we are able to do our naked dives. So touching :wink:

Congrats on the 100th dive... sounds very memorable in many ways. :D

I missed the nude thing when I did mine years ago. Believe me, that is a good thing! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom