100th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PantherDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know this isn't really a discussion but I wanted to thank SB for being a great source of info. I finally hit my 100th dive today at Blue Grotto Florida. It's been a long time coming and great to finish out Divemaster safely and with my goal # for dives.

I really want to thank Doppler for his valuable advise and vast knowledge. I read his books Staying Alive and have started reading his Six Skills book. Both gave me a lot to be a better safer diver. I look forward to taking a class of his in February and fine tuning a lot of what I know and learning more.

I also want to thank others who have taken the time to reply to my posts. You've given me encouragement and good advise.

Congrats! Now onto the long road to 1000! :D

Congrats! Now on to the next milestone, good luck!

Did anyone tell you that you're supposed to do your 100th dive naked? Doesn't count otherwise.

... I finally hit my 100th dive today ...
BZ!
Ye're on your way!
Happy diving for many years to come...
:)
Rick

---------- Post added January 19th, 2015 at 11:45 AM ----------

Did anyone tell you that you're supposed to do your 100th dive naked? Doesn't count otherwise.
HHHhhhaaaarrrr!
ILSB!
:)
Rick

Congrats on both DM and #100. My #100 was boring. I'm closing in on a milestone as well. And who was that on SB who FIRST said "remember, it's not a race"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom