108 dbls, Argon bottle, dbls wing in So Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on_two_wheels

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
doubles pic.jpg

Selling some tech gear:

XS Scuba (worthington I believe) LP 108 doubles, OMS isolation manifold DIN and DR bands. Original hydro was May '08 and VIP good until December. $450 local only

Agir Bakke wing with 56 lbs of lift in EXCELLENT condition. $200 (incl CONUS shipping) Local buyers can add a steel plate w/webbing for $50

Luxfer 6 cf cylinder. Use for spare air or argon. All current. DIN - $75 local only

I'll sell the whole lot to a local buyer for $700 Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. Review my feedback and see I make honest deals/listings.

Last edited:
Ugh, I just gave up on finding 108s in CA and bought some 95s. What're the odds...

Bummer!! The whole rig is a great set up but changed my mind on the tech route. Plus, got another hobby to pay for now. From the looks of things, I might still have them next time you're around. Have fun in Germany....I did!!

been looking for a good set of 108's - i'm in pensacola now, but i should have orders to san diego in 3 weeks. i'll definitely be back in touch to see if you still have them.

-wm

If you decide to sell outside the local market, I am interested in your argon bottle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom