10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBulla:
Oh.. yeah, and I agree.. yawl ladies should have it at 15lb... better goal to shoot for and attain!

I think ya missed the boat there, buddy. :wink: Men tend to lose weight faster and easier than women, thus they were saying that men should have to lose 15 lbs, and women lose 10 lbs. :D

I like that idea too!

"equality" for means i get the same pay as the guy next to me but have to do twice as much work in less time!!! :D

in the meantime - my once a week official weighin shows..... 3.75lbs GONE!!

very happy with this weeks results!

cheers

Mine was 184.4 lbs this morning. But I'm 6' and to be honest if I weight 156 lbs like you somebody would come and forcefeed me thinking I'm starving. I haven't been that light since High School when I played sports everyday. I was always called skinny back then.

I got married and next thing you know I'm at 220lbs, which I lost most of 2 years ago. It's funny how things add up you know.

Great going, Almity!! Wooo Hooo!!!! Yay!

I weighed in on Tuesday... so I won't post my weight again till next Tuesday. :wink:

I was a bad girl yesterday. On my way to work (10 am), I stopped at McDonalds for a sausage biscuit. Then we were soooo busy at work that I never got a break for lunch. I got home at 8, and ravished my dinner! (Shake N Bake Chicken, corn, and mac n cheese). :shakehead The mac n cheese and sausage biscuit was a big no-no. :no

I'll be working out today.... extra hard. :wink:

erparamedic:
The mac n cheese and sausage biscuit was a big no-no. :no

Why was that a big no no? For me Mac n Cheese is a great food and I love the taste of it.

You should see my doctor when I tell him that I don't trim the fat off my ribeye steak, in fact my wife and daughter trim theirs and I EAT theirs as well as mine. His eyes bulge when I say that. So don't' feel too bad, some things are tough to pass up and I promise you this, I will never give up my fat from ribeye steak.

Something odd has happened since I took on the challenge, my stomach feels better since it's not full all the time. I feel better, it's in my head I know but that's where the attitude counts.

erparamedic:
Great going, Almity!! Wooo Hooo!!!! Yay!

I weighed in on Tuesday... so I won't post my weight again till next Tuesday. :wink:

I was a bad girl yesterday. On my way to work (10 am), I stopped at McDonalds for a sausage biscuit. Then we were soooo busy at work that I never got a break for lunch. I got home at 8, and ravished my dinner! (Shake N Bake Chicken, corn, and mac n cheese). :shakehead The mac n cheese and sausage biscuit was a big no-no. :no

I'll be working out today.... extra hard. :wink:
Eating the stuff you like isn't so bad ... you just have to be careful not to do it too often. Me, I'm a pizzaholic. I could eat pizza every night. Since deciding to cut back, however, I "save" it for occasions. I still get my pizza fix ... just not as often as I used to.

To my concern, God made us with one major design flaw. He should've given us two stomachs ... one for nutrition and one purely for pleasure.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

CheddarChick:
Yeah once again the man misses the entire point of the conversation and chooses to focus on what he thinks he heard....

Wow... that was not only sexist but stereotyping!

How do you know I didn't swap it out to see what sort of reaction it got? :)

BTW, having a double standard for weight loss, i.e. the ladies shooting for less, would defeat the purpose wouldnt it? Well, unless you don't think enough of yourselves of believe that you can in fact attain the goal.

Have you all ever heard of Clear Intent? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom