10w HID remote Battery FS MFG Sartek

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
It is a fixed focus 6 degree 10 watt HID with a 5 amp hour sealed lead acid battery. It was sold by Abysmal and it was manufactured by Sartek. I was the original purchaser and the light has had 12 charge cycles and then was not used for a while. I am getting rid of all my gear and this is one piece that I hate to let go. It is such a great light, super bright. I charged it a day or two ago to be sure it is still working as new and all is good. I tested the battery life in the pool last night and I got tired of waiting on it to run down (3.5hrs) later so I am sure it is still in great shape. Pics at the bottom, let me know if there are any questions.. I want to be fair on price so I will start at $400 way less than half of what I paid for it and I will consider offers.

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

Last edited:
How long have you had this light?
The battery is the original battery that came with the light?

I have had this light for about 5 years but it has very little use ( aprox 1 doz dives). I have however kept the battery charged per the mfg suggestions. I was curious about the battery life as well but it appears that all is well. I will assure that the battery lasts as new.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom