For Sale 17# Stainless Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midge907

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a custom made 17# (luggage scale) back plate. I made this one with the use of a water jet machine using one of my other plates as a template. It has bolt on plates that can be removed. The material is type 316L which is highly corrosive resistant, however you should expect some rust marks that will need wiped off periodically where the bends were made, unless you passivate it. I have it strung already with a HOG single piece kit, and did not cut it down. Notice that you will have to use an STA with it as I did not cut the slots for a doubles setup. This plate is the ultimate way of removing weight from your belt, and is balanced well. I figured this item may be at a loss on Ebay, and I am selling because I have decided to take a break from cold water diving. Asking $225 and I will include Priority Shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2634.jpg
    IMG_2634.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2635.jpg
    IMG_2635.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 95

Back
Top Bottom