1992 Zeagle BC -- Is this a Concept?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is an image of a Zeagle BC I bought in about 1992. I think it is a Concept model, but not sure. Have there been any improvements since 1992 that would make it desirable to upgrade to something like a Stiletto? Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_4679_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_4679_edited-1.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Oh Well, I was hoping for a reply, maybe some like the following:

"Been trying to PM you, but your box is full so I am replying here to let you know that your 1992 Concept is the best BCD ever made and they are very rare. I will trade you my Porsche Boxster for it and throw in a week on my private yacht in the Seychelles too. There isn't anything made today that is any better than that one!"

:)

hey man been trying to PM you, but your box is full so I am replying here to let you know that your 1992 Concept is the best BCD ever made and they are very rare. I will trade you my Porsche Boxster for it and throw in a week on my private yacht in the Seychelles too. There isn't anything made today that is any better than that one!

Better? :)

That looks a lot like mine but mine is a very faded blue.
I bought mine around 93-94
They are awesome

Tricky question...

Kind of like asking if a 2009 Ford Mustang is any different than at 1972 Mustang. :wink:

Yes, it is an old Concept.

Yes, many new improvements have been made - but if the BC works for you and you are happy with it, you may not want or need to change.

Personally, I like the vintage stuff, but I also have a warehouse full of new product to choose from, so I'm not the right guy to ask!!!

Scott

hey man been trying to PM you, but your box is full so I am replying here to let you know that your 1992 Concept is the best BCD ever made and they are very rare. I will trade you my Porsche Boxster for it and throw in a week on my private yacht in the Seychelles too. There isn't anything made today that is any better than that one!

Better? :)

What color is the Boxster?

Tricky question...

Kind of like asking if a 2009 Ford Mustang is any different than at 1972 Mustang. :wink:

Yes, it is an old Concept.

Yes, many new improvements have been made - but if the BC works for you and you are happy with it, you may not want or need to change.

Personally, I like the vintage stuff, but I also have a warehouse full of new product to choose from, so I'm not the right guy to ask!!!

Scott

Ok -- I can live with that so I will keep it! Thanks for the help!!

Ok -- I can live with that so I will keep it! Thanks for the help!!
Although I love my Zeagle I'd take the Boxster.

You know how many concepts you could buy if you sold it :dork2:

Back
Top Bottom