1st dive without the instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CMH777

Reaction score
Today me and my buddy went out for the first time after finishing our OW certification this weekend. I must say that I was excited and nervous at the same time. The Lake we were diving isn't know for great visibility, but who cares it was a time under the water. We started descending and the vis was only about 3 feet. We kept going down 10 ft, 20 ft, 30ft, 40ft and then the lake went from low vis to unbelievable. At 60ft the lake was quit awsome. With a light it made the dive very awsome. We finished out our tank logged the dive and now can't wait to ge back down this weekend. I have truly found my new passion.

If I only had gills, I wouldn't have to come back up.

Thats really cool......what gets me is that you said "but who cares it was a time under the water".

You have the making of a great diver.....Well done!!

Coogeeman

other than florida springs lake diving is the best. Glad you had a fun safe dive.

I am over in Johnson City. The lake we dove in was Watauga, we did our OW in South Holston Lake. It is a lot clearer than Watuaga.

Congrats-the first of many!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom