2/17/05 Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidG

Contributor
Reaction score
NWGD I know you're already scheduled for tonight but anyone else up for a late afternoon / evening dive TODAY! Sorry for the late notice but the trucks loaded with gear and it's just gotta get wet. I only have one tank with me so it's gotta be a single dive.

I'm working in Everett today. To get home I have to go through Tacoma, so anywhere in-between would be fine. I'm off at 2:15 and need to be home by 9:30.

Great!
I have a white chev P/U with no cap. What do you drive? See you there.

CLICK ... it just dawned on me who DavidG is.

Dave! So glad you're here ... :D

Do you have Monday off? If so, why don't you consider joining me, Bob Lew, and Cheng at Keystone. We'll be there around 10 AM.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGD
I figured you'd have gotten a hint by my comment on your anenomy photo. When'd you get the camera?

Alas, I have to work on Monday. But I've got news. Looks like I'll retire to Port Ludlow instead of Wisconsin if all goes well on Friday. Should be Good diving up that way!! I think I see another boat in my future.

I still don't have a camera ... those pics were taken in Bonaire, either with Cheng's digital camera, or her old Nikonos V ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom