2 AL1100XWP or 1 AL2600xwp what would you choose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjbff45

New
Reaction score
So I am from the north east and did my open water last spring and my diving since has consisted of cleaning the bottom of the boat and inspecting/fixing morning tackle for myself and some friends. I am getting ready for my first tropical dives in November in Riviera Maya. Im going to be doing at least 6 dives and have started to put together my photo/Vid set up over the last few months. So far I have a sealife DC2000 that i scored a deal on with a sealife try an handles. Now i need lights and from what i have found reading here looks like bigblue lights will be the most bang for my buck... My question now is I can afford 2 1100 lumen lights or 1 2600 lumen light. What route would you go and why. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and for all the great info I have already read on here!

Thanks for the advice Tbone, thats what i was thinking! I am pretty good with photography above the water but a total beginner underwater and wanted to make sure I made the best decision for my budget!

tbone said it before I did and I completely agree with him. One light will always leave you with shadows when shooting video.

Back
Top Bottom