2 Brand New XS Scuba X7 100CF Steel Tanks Use as Singles or Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just choose not to give my good stuff away.... its my prerogative!

btw: Halcyon manifolds are $279.00 + shipping... did you look them up?

The intent of my post was to show that the set up can be purchased New at Scuba Toys for less than you are offering some New and used gear.
You made yourself very clear in your post. Either you have no intentions of ever selling this gear, or you have over estimated the value of the gear.
In any case I wish you well in selling this gear.

Jim Breslin[/QUOTE]

my point exactly: I don't know what those tanks are, it just says 100 cf steel tanks. Mine ARE XS Scuba... it comes with Dive rite manifold & Dive rite bands.... well there's nothing Halcyon about Dive rite even if they work the same...... Mine are Halcyon. I even bought the plugs (at $19.00 a pop) so the valves can be used as singles.
the scuba toys setups are not o2 cleaned.... mine are.... you have to match Apples with Apples.....

Sooner or later somebody will realize that this is a nice setup and worth the price. It will go...

I'm closing this thread cause I'm tired of comments (more like criticism)

If you are interested in the setup and DON'T have a problem with the price... my number is in the post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom